The World of Treya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Treya

This is a forum for 2nd ed D&D based roleplay in a campaign world called Treya.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dungeon fist OOC (pathfinder campaign)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dungeon fist OOC (pathfinder campaign) Empty Dungeon fist OOC (pathfinder campaign) Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 am

Trinity

Trinity

I'm starting a new campaign open to anyone who wants to try it. The game uses pathfinder rules so you either need to own a copy of the books, or find the rules online. A good resource I've found is at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/. Finally the game is meant to be more lighthearted and action oriented than the standard Treya setting.

The setting: It's the dawn of a new era, a modern world like the one we live in but with a serious twist. Magic is real and human are just one of several races in the world. Recently a new game has opened in the gamegrid arcade that has caught the attention of the teenagers of Seaport City. A magical arcade machine called Dungeon Fist allows players to experience a world where they can be heroes, where magic is still untamed, and where monsters roam as if they were actually there.

Allowed races: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Half-orc (which are simply Orcs in this setting)
*note* A character's race and gender are the same both in and out of the virtual world. It's how the game's magic works, so no male orc cross-playing as a female elf.

Allowed classes: Barbarian, bard, cleric, druid, fighter, monk, paladin, ranger, rogue, sorcerer, summoner, wizard.
*note* Stats beyond Name, race and gender apply only to the virtual world.

Other changes: Since the majority of actions take place in a virtual world I've made a few changes to fit the theme better.
1)No alignment: just try to play your character's personality consistently and don't worry about abstract alignments.
2)Death is cheap: It's a video game if you die in battle you just revive with 1 HP after combat (you can still talk while "dead" too, you just cant act.) If the party is ever wiped out they fail the mission and simply revive in town.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum