The World of Treya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Treya

This is a forum for 2nd ed D&D based roleplay in a campaign world called Treya.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules For Other Worlds

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules For Other Worlds Empty Rules For Other Worlds Mon May 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Jessamine

Jessamine
Admin
Admin

I created this area at the request of a friend, and I have a few ground rules.

1. Any new member MUST introduce themselves in the Introductions forum before posting here. (This rules applies for posting anywhere else, but I don't want people just to post here and ignore the rest of the forum.)

2. The "Tavern at the End of the Universe" is created for OOC chatter. Keep roleplay in the Campaigns section.

3. How much OOC chatter is allowed in the Campaigns section is at the discretion of the DM.

4. The DM for an RP is in charge of the rules or general guidelines for their RP. If there is an issue with the RP, the DM must try to solve the problem first before bringing it to the attention of the moderators/admin.

5. There will be no crossover with the Treya universe without my permission. The DM must PM me a request if they wish to do a crossover.

6. There will be no crossover of any other universe into the Main Treya section without my permission. If you have a character or storyline that you want to bring into Treya, you must PM me with your request.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here or feel free to PM me.

https://treyarp.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]