The World of Treya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Treya

This is a forum for 2nd ed D&D based roleplay in a campaign world called Treya.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I don't do introductions

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I don't do introductions Empty I don't do introductions Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Reyz

Greetings forum people. I suppose it is curteous to provide an intro, although I am not very good at them. Oh well, I am the big bear drinking your morning coffee. I also will be playing the character Xian Erikson, the White Necromancer; additionally I am responsible for Warden, she who lost her name.

Have questions feel free to ask; I do reserve the right to feign ignorance, confused especially if i don't actually have an answer. [enter evil grin here]

2I don't do introductions Empty Re: I don't do introductions Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Jessamine

Jessamine
Admin
Admin

Thank you, Reyz, for posting a more formal intro in a new thread. You're introduction is just fine. Smile

And if you look at the emotes, the evil grin one is this: Twisted Evil That is, if it suits you.

https://treyarp.rpg-board.net

3I don't do introductions Empty See you Mon May 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Sillgall

Have questions feel free to ask; I do reserve the right to feign ignorance, especially if i don't actually have an answer.

Sense when do not you have an answer Wink

4I don't do introductions Empty Full of Answers Tue May 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Reyz

Just because I may have an answer doesn't always mean it would be appropriate, wanted, or even applicable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]